Friday, September 14, 2007

Weigh-In

My current goal is to shed 35 lbs.

Today was my weigh in, and since July I am down 9 lbs. I didn't start to get serious enough until August 11, and now I'm seeing much better progress (serious=calorie counting). I'm currently on a zig-zag cutting plan, where I have some higher-cal higher carb days (typically after cardio days) and lower-cal higher-protein days, typically just before and just after the weekend. I have one cheat meal each weekend day.

I am down three pounds from last week and down 1% body fat since Aug 22. I don't really like to lose 3 in one week so I may be doing more cardio than my calorie intake will support. However, I did run more than usual last night and it may be water loss.

If I continue to lose more than 2 lbs a week I'll add more calories in, since I don't intend to do less cardio.

No comments: